Tuesday, January 04, 2005

THIS SUCKS

Its the first day after making my so called Resolutions. And already i have failed.
I spent yesterday evening watching Naruto, i for some reason didnt hear the lecturer announcing THREE TIMES that class was cancelled although i was sitting there, i STILL have no textbook and i didnt manage to drop LAJ100 thanks to that old bitch in the office.
I suck at things like this.
Wouldve been able to drop if not for her. I went to the Pusat Bahasa to go look for my teacher who said i'll have to look for the Pengerusi Rancangan who inncidently went out for lunch early and came back late. Yes, i waited out there like a total complete ass. Neways, i saw her, she lectured me and told me to look for my Dean, which i did. But the whole office was empty (seems like everyone here comes back late from lunch) so i sat and waited till a nice lady came to tell me that HE WASNT IN. But being a nice lady and all, she told me to get the drop form, fill it in and pass it to her which she will pass to the dean so i can collect it the next morning. So everythings okay ... Teacher - check, pengerusi rancangan - check, dean - almost check. Until i go back to the office after running all the way back to the pusat bahasa and i meet THE BITCH. Who made a really loud fuss and chased me out of the office. I swear, some people were just put on the earth to make things hard for you.
Sigh>

*Miss you.*

No comments: