Saturday, January 22, 2005

Princess, Princess

At times, i dont know if im a bitchy princess demanding too much of everything or whether all my needs really arent met. I dont know if my pathetic feelings are justified, or im simply wasting my time and making myself seem even more pathetic than i already can get. Its an odd world. No matter, i refuse to ponder over such thoughts, the very act of thinking about thinking already makes me squirm. The time is better spent trying to figure out EMH 112/3 Fluid Mechanics I which after half a sem i still cant do, still cant grasp any concepts and its getting worse with every class.
I am proud of one thinge though - i have not bitched about phone calls for quite some time.. im getting somewhere now..

This is a bad sem. This is a bad year. I may have gotten used to being here, but it doesnt mean i dont occasionally get homesick, it doesnt mean life here is any easier, it doenst mean i can do everything. Laugh at me if you must, but it doesnt change anything.

Above my head theres a lizard which just caught a huge bug bigger than its head.. its still holding on. The bug isnt giving in without a fight.. Interesting...

No comments: