Sunday, January 30, 2005

Its a brand new me


Hey Hey! Its the start of a new year .. or chinese new year more like .. so i decided to change the look. Finally got around to gettin Hello so i can upload pics.. most unfortunately, nothing recent to put up cos my camera has been spending time in the hospital thus Sakura-chan right here. I promise though, more pics coming soon .. :)

Been counting the days till hols start.. seems like this sem past pretty fast though im not sure if that good or bad but guess it doesnt matter. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, specially before those aussie student leave again.. Yes, it still gets boring here.. Anyway, i was brushing my teeth using my colgate triple action toothpaste when i had a thought - how did they get the toothpaste to come out in 3 stripes??? Even after i mushed the tube up a bit, its still in 3 stripes... interesting eh?

I have a cut on the roof of my mouth. From the combined bad habit of crunching ice and chewing on straws. And it hurts. Everytime i try to take a bite of my pear or eat biscuits i can feel the little piece of skin flapping. YUCK.

No comments: