Monday, November 01, 2004

Random Thoughts

Oh my.. I am bored stiff.
As of right now, im sitting alone in Ipoh. I have been here for say 3 hours and im bored to tears. There is nothing to do. My brother isn’t here. Just me, my mom and my dad. The drive here was bad enough (imagine they had to argue on the way down) and now they have gone for acupuncture so I cant even run down to Jaya Jusco. Oh hell…maybe later at night. Thankfully though, I had enough sense to bring my laptop down. Thus the existence of this entry.
My final results will be out in two weeks. I am worried sick. And I have decided not to tell anyone what I got. Cause either way im gonna end up feeling stupid. I think I shall go to Langkawi and drown myself in booze and chocolate.

OH MY I AM SO BORED.

~~mindless babbling and gibberish~~

I have a resolution : I am gonna stay away from my hairdresser this month. Yes, I am NOT going to cut my hair. For once. I will save the $40 and umm..go eat ice cream.

Some more mindless thoughts
Ive been on holiday for almost two weeks already. So fast, time has passed and half my holidays have gone. In that space of time I haven’t accomplished much. I have managed to eat a lot of good food, watch movies, pick fights, and completely change my point of view.Amazing, isnt it.. But coming to the subject of time passing, I have come to realise, my first sem is finally over. And im still alive. And im okay with with it.
Its interesting, how adaptable the human being is. From how much I hated being in USM, how much I wanted to leave, how I used to cry at night I’ve gotten used to the whole routine. I can sit back and think, hey its not that bad. It an okay place to be. My roomie’s a nice girl, I do have people to talk to when there’s time. Given the chance now, I wouldn’t leave. I’m settled in. More or less. Its not worth the hassle. My only gripe : no food, no car, no time…no Jon.
Everythings gonna be okay…

Of friendship.
I still do and always will cherish the good times we had back during our schooldays. But I accept that as we grow older, things change. Our priorities change. Its not just to school and back. It’s a whole lot more now. I accept that our friendships will change. It doenst make things any less, but it will never be the same.

Of growing up.
I turned twenty this year. I have left my teens behind forever. I still have a lot of growing up to do. Though I still nuture my inner child (quite frequently too) I know some day, I’ll have to grow up, I’ll have to shoulder a lot more responsibilities then I already do. But hey..i’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. I can now realise I can NOT bring home that stray dog/cat/whetever. I realise that even though there are many things I WANT, there is nothing I NEED. I realise that everything is up to me. That noone can always be with me, can always follow me, can always back me up. I have learnt that I need to let go. Some things cannot be changed.

I miss Jon…

End of ramblings…

No comments: