Saturday, November 20, 2004

Im pissed..

Fuck. My mom is back. All I can say is i wish for hell that she didnt. That she could have just stayed the hell away and left me alone. Ideally with a monthly cash transfer into my bank account and a car. Then i would be happy.

I went to pick her and the damn dude up from the jetty. I already made plans, its my last day here. I'll be going back tomorrow. So i made plans that of course, include me driving. I had my whole night planned out nicely in my head. but noo.. shen just had to wreck everything. She just had to decide that she wanted to drop the fucking dude back to his house and have dinner with him. I dont understand why i cant just drop both of em back at his place and he drive. After all, i went all the way there to pick him from his house to go to the jetty, why cant he just drop my mom back. Why? because my mom doenst want to. I already said i had plans, she says my plans dont matter, they can wait. Even better she odnt know when she'll be back. And she has the nerve to ask me to finish her damn course outline for her. Nevermind that im stuck here, i havent eaten, and i have plans. That not just involve me, but other people. So im not the only one sitting here on an empty belly. Nevermind that she asked me to drive the old junk which ive on more than one account almost had an accident in. Im only here for one more night, why does she have to make it so damn difficult? To hell with what anyone says. Im getting a bike.

I wish i could just leave. I wish i could have my own place, my own cash, be responsible for JUST ME. Not for the first time..

No comments: