Thursday, November 18, 2004

blink blink

I remember when i was in Form 5 add math lesson, Ms Ang used to say time passes so fast, you just 'blink blink' and its gone. And we all sat there in class blinking :)
In no time at all, my holidays are coming to a close. I have been to Langkawi and back, Vila has come and gone, I have met the famous Bong, Tze Lin will be back in a while, i have fought, gotten sunburnt and done a whole lot of other things. Sigh. And now its time to (ugh) go back. Im not done yet!! I still havent had enough time!! My mom is going to Langkawi tomorrow. She with the dude and all the orphanage kids and staff. All i can say is thank god she didnt end up going when i did. I can imagine it would have but a huge damper on the whole holiday mood. I dont see much of my mom, so its not like i'll miss her or anything.. and the happy bit?? I FINALLY HAVE THE CAR!! Finally..after spending these holls either driving a piece of junk (i could have died in it) or having to depend on other people to drive me around (I had to resort to bribery and lotsa puppy dog eyes) I can DRIVE MYSELF AROUND! I can go where i want, when i want.. Ahh...i feel so free now... :)

No comments: