Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Gibberish

This is what I have learnt today :
1. My grandfather was born on the 17th of September 1914. That would make it 11 days before my birthday. He died at the age of 87.

2. The old house in Ipoh, the mega huge one is at Kampar Drive. Finally I know where it is.

3. There are an awful lot of old people in Ipoh. I mean ALOT. From old ladies that can still cycle to the market, to old ladies that walk with their maids, to old ladies that cant exactly walk, cant exactly see, cant exactly hear.

4. I have decided I do NOT want to end up at the stage where I cant hear, cant walk, cant see.

5. My grandmother who is around 85 is looking around for a nice retirement home to settle into (think nice as is Cameron Highlands). I think my grandmother has more common sense then my dad will ever have.

6. An awful lot of landslides are occurring (see, this is what happens when you mess up the eco system). I counted about six and that was just at the windy road to Ipoh. And they were really big landslides

7. I saw four ambulances passing me on the opposite side of the highway. It was a rainy afternoon..

No comments: