Sunday, June 29, 2008

When I say it fast i call it Abi Dhabi

Only a day or so left till i pack up and leave Abu Dhabi for my next location.

I dont know, although is different here i've settled into some sort of routine, made some friends..
Its going to be difficult going to a location where i know noone. At all.


Judging from the geographical coefficient, Qatar isnt all that bad . . Judging from what I've been told, if you want to go out in Kemaman, it would be better just to head to Kuantan. Damn.


Anyway, I dont do much here.. at the moment its just alot of courses (ALL DAY, OMG) so by the time we get back there isnt much time to do anything..

I wake up around 5.30 am everyday (SHIT SO EARLY) and now im just tired.. Maybe its the food, maybe its the heat... Im just so tired. Havent had much of an appetite either, i have a chicken whopper, a steak and cheese subway, a few subway cookies and chicken briyani sitting in the fridge. Just not hungry. Oh well.

By the way, stuff here is EXPENSIVE! And the meal portions are huge ! Even the McDonalds burgers are bigger (the regular is our large - i couldnt finish it) and a medium McChicken meal was 19dirhams.

Sorry if i cant call you all, 20 dirhams for 10 minutes is wayyy out of my budget

Did go out to visit the malls and do a little sightseeing . . which may be why im so tired cos im spending my rest time going out, but im only gonna be here once . . so . .


I got my coveralls. Now i look like a giant blueberry.

No comments: