Thursday, June 12, 2008

TGIF ?

Lately, I've been going to TGIF way waaayy too frequently. I dont know what on earth possessed me to imagine that I could finish a whole entire mud pie by myself, but thats what I ordered ( In my defense, we were there for dessert, i might as well eat. Diet be dammned)

Obviously I couldnt finish it so i asked to 'tapau' the mud pie.

You should have seen the servers face. Hahahaha . . . He told me it wasnt possible.

Its a good thing the manager dude there can recognise us, this is what he packed for me:
A piece half eaten piece of mudpie wrapped in foil and surrounded by ice.

When i got home i couldnt get the mudpie out of the ice, the damn thing froze solid.

On another note, its already the 12th of June! Crap! 10 more days till I have to pack up and leave. The holidays passed too fast. . . Im not ready to start work, I'm starting to doubt myself cos when people think of (Lisa + Oil field) they find it hard to swallow. Like i cant do it.

Yes, i KNOW i act like a complete piece of fluff every now and then but still . . . we fluffy cretins have little fluffly egos too . .

What have i gotten myself into now?!

No comments: