Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back!

Yes, this blog has been shamefully neglected yet again.

I came back from uni, unloaded my car two days later (it was raining, okay) then packed up and headed off to KL one week later to meet my sis in law, my cousin, vila and to have a spanking good time :)

pretty
Then it was off to Bali .. 5 blissfull days at Alam Kul Kul *damn those people know how to treat their guests with Jon, back to KL then hopped on a bus to return to my little island. Loads of pics to upload. Yes, I am such a camwhore.



I swear, once I have to moolah, i'm flying MAS. No more Air Asia (why do people make so much noise on these budget flights?), no more konsortium busses (notice how they are always, always at least half an hour late). I wil travel in style.
Assuming I can be that lavish.

RM8 for a hotdog and i get a DIY kit.

Anyway, I spent a day and a half at home before my paranoid mum woke me up at 5AM to catch a 7.15 am flight. 5AM WOR. Some people havent gone to bed yet! Dammit. My flight was cancelled and they pushed me to a 8am flight. Grrr. Cut the long story short, after 6 hours of travel (flight+transit+taxi) I ended up in Miri. Which is small (no offence). And had kolo mee (like wantan mee) and the three layered tea drink (which is interesting) and took a drive to see the grand old lady and stood on the beach facing the south china sea (looks kinda dirty, maybe im on the wrong side of the beach).

And im home. Again. My room smells funky and i have mega load of laundry to get done.

No comments: