Saturday, April 26, 2008

Speechless

I had a lot to say and now i dont. .

Streched out my hand to ask my mum for some pocket money cos i haven't really been getting much ... as usual it ended up with a long lecture and neither of us being happy

I swear, it would be easier to get money working as a stripper then to get pocket money off her (does anyone know where i can get a job?).

She thinks i can move down to kl and survive fine on 1800 a month.

BULLSHIT.

Its already a struggle to rent a flat in penang and live with that amount, wtf how to move to kl?

Its not fair. I know im whining and i shouldnt be whining, but really its NOT FAIR. I feel like i started out with a ball and chain around my neck already and i havent really ventured out into the world yet.

Ever done grocery shopping? A packet of 3in1 coffee, a packet of julies biscuits, some youghurt, a bag of catfood ..

Thats already RM50 gone.

I think i'll just sell off all my stuff and starve to death.

No comments: