Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just because I am

I have been waayy too lzay to upload all the Bali pics, cos STREAMYX SUCKS. Damn bloody unstable, im better off scabbing my neighbours wifi connection in the middle of the night. Anyway, because I am such a camwhore (admittance is the first step to recovery, haha) Im substituting those with pics from my Miri excursion.
Eric and I, at the Shell house. I look damn corporate, right??
The rest of us.
Because we were bored waiting, we took a trip out the back door to see the Piasau beach, just off the shell residence. Like a 3 minute walk away.
Piasau beach. I cant remember what was so funny . .
Apparently, a trip to Miri isnt complete without visiting the Grand Old Lady on Canada Hill.
The first ever oil rig, been here since 1910. And I am too lazy to add more pics of kolo mee and 3 coloured tea, so toodles!

No comments: