Sunday, September 05, 2004

Happy Happy..

Its yet another day. And yet another entry. But today, its gonna focus on feeling good. And being happy :) . Someone commented on how depressed i seem to be in most of my entries. SO today im gonna try something different. Here goes..

I had ice cream today. Two scoops of Baskin Robbins. (the flavour of the month is pretty good). Im happy :) See.. its not that hard to make me happy ..

On another note..talked to Vila today. Seems like she's having a blast im UM. Down to mid Valley everyday..out every night until the wee hours of the morning. Which makes me wonder how on earth she manages to have so much free time.. must be the whole lit course thingy. Also makes me wonder though..how i would have turned up if i was there with her...The world is full of what ifs. Which im NOT going to think about. Cos the aim of this whole entry is not to think and just be happy. im going to focus on my ice cream. Hmmmmm..........

~Sayang i love you~

Another short note : Thanks Tze Lin..

No comments: