Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mumble mumble

random notes i should have put in my facebook but i never did
i.e.

I dont mumble ! I just speak a little soft
Never say my 't's at the end of a sentance properly
apparently turn pink when i get pissed off and start ranting
yadda yadda yadda

I had many things to say, but now its too cold, I drank too much tea and i desperately desperately need to pee.

And I know as soon as i leave my lappie someone is gonna reach over and take the LAN cable out so I holding it in till I finish off what I need to do.

Hmm Hmmm..

Quiet shift - everything on hold for now. I guess it tends to happen when someone gets a massive stroke/heart attack/embolism (just speculation) and expires.

I cant believe it took 6 hours for a chopper to get here.

I cant imagine what it must be like for those who worked with him, four and a half years, everyday ...

They had to watch him go, they couldnt do anything and they cant even say goodbye.


No comments: