Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clarity

"By the time I recognize this moment
This moment will be gone
But I will bend the light, pretend that it somehow lingered on
Well all I got's

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will pay no mind
When I won't and it won't cause it can't
It just can't
It's not supposed to"

Right or wrong decisions, noone knows. Its hard to tell.

And maybe you cant really categorise a decision as right or wrong; it just is. And you deal with what comes later.

If the right decision is the harder one to make, is it really right? Or is it all just in our (or in this case, my) head?

Looking for direction, still not finding any. Its so hard to let go; so hard to leave a safety net.





No comments: