Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Missing.

Have you seen my dog?

I lost him somewhere between transit of hotels. I cant find him anywhere and the hotel doesnt have him.

I am so upset.

Rex has been my buddy and constant companion for the past 20+ years. Ever since I before I can remember, and I cant find him. I know its dumb to be so attached to a ratty stuffed animal but I cant help it. Im a nester, I nest. I put down roots, and he was my anchor. And now I cant find him its all crumbling apart, Im starting to miss everything.

Dont tell me its time to grow up or to just buy something new; it doesnt work like that. And if you know me well enough you'd KNOW how much that stinky dog means to me.

Call me childish, I dont care. I lost my comfort item. I lost my anchor, I lost my constant. A stuffed animal has been keeping me sane through my journies across Malaysia, Europe, Doha, Sydney, Thailand . . I am so weak.

What do I hold on to now?

No comments: