Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time

When do you know if its time to give up?

When do you know its the right time to let go?

Or am i just being too hasty, are my fingers just too idle?

Ah, the decisions i have to make. I dont know how well pretending nothing changed is going to work. Whatever. Bah.

Its Thaipusum today (yay!) so its a holiday (double yay!). Though i dont think it makes that much of a difference since i only have 2 hours of class today but let us be thankful for the leetle leetle joys of uni life.

Anyway, i've got almost everything i need for my project. Bought my wood yesterday but the idiot of a man lied to me!!!! He didnt bring me my stuff. :( Now i have to go chase him down and its awfully hard to chase down a man who doesnt speak the same language as you. Ho hum.

Its my last semester! I still cant decide if its a good thing or a bad thing, lazy people like me dont find going to work 5 days a week for the next 30 or so years very appealing. . . .

No comments: