Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New 2008

Yea, its the new year. Funny how it doesnt seem all that big a deal anymore. Maybe its just that im getting older (oh no). Maybe its just that it never really was that big a deal, but i keep forgetting.

Bah.


Happy New Year!

Whatever it is, I generally forget my new years resolutions by March. Lets see how long it can last this time.

The last bit of 2007 wasnt a good. At least, my personal life wasnt too great but then again, my personal life is always a mess anyway. Oh gosh, im rambling.

Whatever, heres to hoping that this year will bring with it great new things and that i wont be too much of a knucklehead to ignore whatevers coming.

I recieved an email from an old friend a couple of days ago. And it made me stop and think. And i realised just how much things have changed since then. Gosh, those simpler times seem like another lifetime ago. Its hard to try to put the past year or so into a few sentences and make it make sense.

Give me a few moments to reminisce.

Okay. Anyway, im stuck between two hard places.. Have TWO dinners coming up on the same day. How to decide?? Neither one is a guaranteed enjoyable experience, two different sets of people, two different places. .. . .

How do you make a choice like this?

Unless i pack up and head to Singapore for the weekend and do neither.

Everything costs me money :(

No comments: