Saturday, December 17, 2005

The wonders never cease

HMmmm... its amazing to what extent a person can go for a guy .. to defend a guy .. to defend their own interests.

I finally see the light.

The person i thought i could trust, the person whom i thought was my friend, the person whom i stuck my neck out for to defend turned around and stabbed me in the back .. for the past six months. While she showed me a happy face all the while, little did i know that she was silently trashing me. Looking back, i guess i should have seen it coming. What a fool i am for trusting someone who obviously didnt value me. I guess the cliche is true - looks can be decieving.

I suppose when even friends can be thrown away for the sake of a stranger, its time to surpass all bitterness and leave for the happy place.

So long.

No comments: