Monday, December 05, 2005

Need some $$

Im BAck!

From a rather unproductive trip .. I have amazingly returned with barely any clothes.. except for a really nice beige jacket. Instead, i managed to spend a load of cash on odd items like candles, mugs, and pillows. Christmas pressies, ya know ?? Oh yea .. and my nikes .. my pretty nikes :) and a bag .. and underwear ... I didnt manage to get an external HD during my visit to the PC fair (god, i forgot how much i hate that place) but i did manage to scrape up enough dough for my altec lansing speakers and headphones .. oooo :).

Im not supposed to eat or drink anything after midnight today.

Its odd how you suddenly feel lke doing things when you've been specifically told not to. I really, really want a drink of water..

Sigh. Tomorrows gonna be a long, long day.

Keep your fingers crossed for me..

No comments: