Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I dont wanna grow up cos maybe if i did, I wouldnt be a Toy'sRUs Kid.. lalala

I wish I were 4 again. The age of blissful childhood, the age where everything was all nice and peachy. The age where I only had happy thoughts. And when I laughed, I really laughed.

I never wanted to grow up. The story of Peter Pan always intrigued me. And I always wanted to be a Wendy so I could fly away to Neverland and never grow up. So I would never have to worry. So I could laugh the childish laugh and think happy thoughts for the rest of my life. So I could open my arms wide and embrace life with the innocence and hope of a child, forever dreaming of the happy things to be. So I would never know what it was like to be lied to, to be bullied, to be stepped on and run over. I wouldn’t have to pay bills, to get a job, to hold responsibility. So I would never have to think the evil twisted thoughts of an adult.
But I wasn’t Wendy. And I never found Peter Pan, though God knows I tried.
So now I am the adult with the evil twisted mind.
I’m still looking for Peter Pan though….

No comments: