Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Am I Supposed to Know??I dont know..I Cant Know everything...

I have changed. I don’t know when, I don’t know why and I don’t know how. In what way I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s a good thing, I don’t know if it’s a bad thing. I don’t know if its better not to care, not to bother. About what people think, about what people say.

I don’t know if its better to do things by myself, my own way, then to stick around with people im not really sure of anymore.

I don’t know what to do.
I don’t know if I want to spend the rest of my life the way I am.
I don’t know if I will change some more.
I don’t know if I want to.

Im twenty this year. There are still a lot of things I don’t know. And better yet, I don’t know if I even want to know.

Ignorance can be bliss at times.

No comments: