Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 51

Okay. I've been feeling a little edgy/pissy/fidgity/bitchy of late.

Easily irritated and running low on patience. Im not sure if Im pms-ing or its the early mornings that are getting to me. Or just the fact that I never have a moment to myself anymore.

Grr. Maybe I've been here too long.

Whatever.

The first thing Im gonna do when I get back on land is to go get my money and do some serious shopping.

Im in dire need of a haircut (maybe some treatment), a facial, a mani/pedi, a trip down to Strip and a nice afternoon at Danai spa. All of which I am not going to get till I go home.

So. I might as well go out and shop. Get some proper shampoo and conditioner. Get my moisturizer and scrub and loofah. Basically just to go out and come back so I can pamper myself and feel luxurious all over again.

Maybe something to wear. And something decent to eat.

Necessary supplies.

So many things, so little time.

I miss normal.

No comments: