Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Banana Pancakes.

With ice cream or honey of nutella.

Thats what I want.
Thankfully, I'm removed from temptation. Its day 23 on the rig - no pancakes (unless I want to wake up at 6am) and no nutella.

Noone to feed me.

I suppose its a good thing. Still trying to shed the excess baggage from Paris. Apparently Im not doing a very good job though. Damn, this is like Australia all over again, only thing is that Im stuck on a rig so I cant exactly work out. I hate being chubby.

I was contemplating running up and down the stairs just to get a little bit of a work out but I think that constitutes as a saftety hazard. And its freaking cold outside which means I need to eat.

Arggh. I will grit my teeth and step on a scale later today. Hopefully I wont obsess about the number but Im pretty sure I will.

Damn, I just realised that all Ive been babbling about so far is being chubby. I have to stop obsessing.

Easier said than done, but whatever lah.

Anyway..... day 23 on the rig. I feel so gross, I have no tweezers so I cant groom my eyebrows. Oversharing, I know. Other than that, Im fine. Being the 1 out of 2 females out of the 100 or so people on this rig doenst bother me all that much. Having to share a toilet with 6 people is another story all together.

Not that its dirty but still ... its freakin annoying to have to go all the way up, change out og my boots and helmet and glasses and take off my jacket and BA set ...... go into the living quarters to my room desperatuly needing to pee ... and someones in the toilet.

Or you reach over to wipe your ass .... and .. no toilet paper -_-"

Ahhh well ... no complaints.
Damn, need to go to the toilet now. Toodles.



No comments: